Working closely with the Colorist, Editors, In-house Producers and the surrounding staff to ensure client request are met. In-depth knowledge of the post-production, digital video workflows, troubleshooting, and final file deliveries back to the Networks and or Studios.
- Color project setups
- Color sessions are setup and working correctly (project setup, video monitoring and audio)
- Color session renders according to work order specifications
- QC of the Color session renders
- Color session tape layoffs when needed
- Communication with Editorial, VFX, In-house Producers or Engineering to resolve any potential issues
- Tape machine setups for playback and recording
- Two years experience as an Assistant Colorist
- Color Correction Platform knowledge of the following:
- Strong Baselight, Blackmagic Resolve, Nucoda
- In-depth knowledge of Color grading tapeless workflows
- Knowledge of various file formats, codecs, color space, and video legalities
- Technical ability in troubleshooting Color session projects
- Basic knowledge of Avid, Flame, and Terminal Commands
- Highly detailed, self starter, punctual and a strong work ethic is a must
- Excellent communication skills amongst staff and clients
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule at times with the availability to work overtime and some weekends
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; advanced degree in Film is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company preferred.
Please submit your resume and availability to email@example.com.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Applicants must be based in Burbank/Los Angeles area, and eligible for work in the U.S.