Picture Shop in Burbank, CA is seeking Mid and Senior-Level Nuke Compositors for upcoming projects with experience in Broadcast Episodic TV & Film.
Picture Shop is a state-of-the-art visual post house, offering complete and integrated services to both the feature and television communities. Founded by industry veteran Bill Romeo, Picture Shop operates from the belief that no job is too big or too small for our dedicated team of production artists. From dailies and VFX, color and editing, we deliver exceptional attention to client needs in a modern, collaborative atmosphere. Our 36,000 square foot facility is equipped with the latest technology, housing eight color bays, four edit bays, three flame rooms and resources for up to 100 VFX artists
- Create high-level, photo real live-action composites using 2D, 2.5D, and/or 3D elements
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience Nuke compositing for live action television and/or feature films.
- Experience in paint/cleanup, camera tracking (SynthEyes, Mocha), rotoscoping, greenscreen matte extraction, and/or motion graphics highly preferred.
- Works well in deadline-drive environment; uses simple, efficient techniques.
- Strong communication skills; a team player.
- Proactive problem-solver; able to revise to client notes as required.
- Highly creative, with an eye for high-quality visuals and technical perfection.
Please submit your resume, reel, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Applicants must be based in Burbank/Los Angeles area, and eligible for work in the U.S.
Staff & Freelance positions available with potential for competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K).
Start dates now and in the new year, dependent upon projects. Pay DOE.